The Advertising and Event Suppliers Conference and Expo is a learning event that promotes growth in professionalism, technical expertise and creativity.
This event address the need of the advertising and event suppliers to be updated on what is hot and latest in the science and technology of the industry it operates in.
This event adds value to the local industry in terms of making the industry players at par and globally competitive.
Who Must Attend
Event Management Companies, Graphic and Digital Media Companies, Photographers, Technical Companies, Commercial Production Houses, Model/Talent Agencies, Audio Recording Studio, Jingle Writers, Post Production Companies, Advertising Professors and Students, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Corporate Marketing and Event Departments
Who Must Exhibit
Event Management Companies, Graphic and Digital Media Companies, Photographers, Technical Companies, Commercial Production Houses, Model/Talent Agencies, Audio Recording Studio, Jingle Writers, Post Production Companies, and Entrepreneurs
- How Suppliers Win Our Hearts
- How Suppliers Sustain Our Excitement
- Awesome - Jaw Dropping Event Technology
- The Beat Goes On - Keeping Events Alive thru Sounds and Music
- The Beauty of Chaos - An Event Director's Perspective
- Blow Your Mind - Using Non Traditional Promotion Onsite
- Now Trending - Creating An Engaging Event
Key Benefits of the Learning Sessions
- Learn how top corporations select suppliers
- Learn how create strong relationships with top corporations
- Learn the latest event technology available
- Learn how sounds and music elevate the experiential level of an event
- Learn how leadership thru directing create a perfect harmony on seemingly disconnected elements of an event
- Learn how to Wow attendees using non traditional promotion onsite
- Learn the elements of an engaging event
Early Bird Rate P4,000 when paid September 25, 2012
October Rate P4,500 when paid before Oct. 28,2012
Regular Rate P5,000
Walk-in Rate P6,000
Group Rate 5 + 1
ASAP Member Rate P4500
Learning Investment Inclusions :
AM and PM snacks, Lunch, Certificate of Participation, CD Hand-out, IDs
1. Cancellations seven (7) days before the seminar will not be honored. 30% of the total amount will be charged to your account if you fail to inform us of your cancellations before the seven-day deadline. Cancellations should be in writing and emailed or faxed to us. Seminar participation may be transferred to another person in the same company.
2. The reservation form or reply form, when completed, may also serve as your billing invoice.
3. All seminar fees must be prepaid.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
Gold Sponsorship - P100,000
Promotion Space, 3 Free Delegates, Logo Inclusion in all Collateral, 3 Onsite Banner Display, AVP Logo Show During Display, Inserts in Handout, 12:45nn-1:00pm Company Presentation, Acknowledgement Onsite
Silver Sponsorship - P80,000
Promotion Space, 2 Free Delegates, Logo Inclusion in all Collateral, 2 Onsite Banner Display, AVP Logo Show During Display, Inserts in Handout, Acknowledgement Onsite
Bronze Sponsorship - P60,000
Promotion Space, 1 Free Delegates, Logo Inclusion in all Collateral, 1 Onsite Banner Display, AVP Logo Show During Display, Inserts in Handout, Acknowledgement Onsite
Exhibitor - P15,000
Promotion Space, Inserts in Handout
Hosted Buyer Program
Exhibitors and Sponsors will have the opportunity to meet potential clients in a by appointment only format. The organizer will invite and host targeted buyers.
The trade exhibit will provide the right venue to engage the clients.
AESCEX is an event organized by Advertising Suppliers Association of the Philippines (ASAP).
For bookings and inquiries call us at tel.no. 643.3887.