An Event that Focus on Customer Experience Management SetWednesday, August 05, 2015
Forbes says that customer experience is the "cumulative impact of multiple touchpoints" over the course of a customer's interaction with an organization. Some companies are known to segment the customer experience into interactions through the web and social media, while others define human interaction such as over-the-phone customer service or face-to-face retail service as the customer experience.
According to Wikipedia, The customer experience has emerged as the single most important aspect in achieving success for companies in all industries. With products becoming commoditized, price differentiation no longer sustainable, and customer demand, companies – particularly communication service providers (landline, wireless, broadband, cable, satellite, etc.) – are focusing on delivering superior customer experiences.
Having these developments, the first Customer Experience Management Conference will take place this August 27-28, 2015, at New World Hotel under the banner event Customer Lovefest.
The Customer Experience Management Conference highlights the following speakers and topics:
· Tomorrowland : The Evolution of Smart Customer and How to Build a Smarter Customer Journey by Ms. Pauline Pangan, Founder All Famous Digital;
· Let's Get Sexy: Nurturing Customer Intimacy Mr. Bruno Cristol, General Manager, Dusit Thani Manila;
* Tight Grip: Creating an Engaging Omni- Channel Touchpoints, Ms. Margot Torres, Vice President for Marketing, McDonalds Philippines;
· Glued for Life: Personalized Care that Hits that Heart and Mind of the Customers, Ms. Mia Bulatao, Vice President and Head Customer LifeCycle Management SMART Communications;
· Decoding Opportunities: Insights on Customer Behavior Data, Ms. Germaine Reyes, Managing Director Synergy
- · Best Kept Secret : Employee Engagement Role on Customer Experience, Ms. Michelle Patel, Managing Director, Satisfind
The Customer Experience Management Conference is back-to-back with Customer Loyalty and Rewards Program Conference under the banner event Customer Lovefest.
These two important and related areas in winning the heart and wallet of the customers in today’s competitive arena will be made clearer in the coming conference.
For partnership and participation, you may call tel.no. 643-3887 | 642-2769 or text 0920-9814376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.