Grow your business more at the 7th Philippine Business & Entrepreneurs' ExpoFriday, April 15, 2016
The country's economy is changing as time goes by, and all of a sudden, we'll be part of a bigger economic community in the next few years. Unlike before, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will now have to compete in a much larger market which also involves neighboring countries.
To get ahead of the rest, you must equip yourself with knowledge in new trends going around the SME industry, and if there's one place that we recommend you to do that, it's the Philippine Business & Entrepreneurs' Expo.
The Philippine Business and Entrepreneurs' Expo (PBEX) is an event that is part of our conscious effort in cultivating and nurturing the SME Industry. This three-day event gathers six thousand (6,000) visitors, and has been running for six years and counting.
What do we have at this year's PBEX?Here are the highlights for the PBEX on its 7th year:
- ASEAN SME Business Conference - Discuss the latest trends and best practices for the SMEs in the ASEAN region.
- Disaster Readiness & Preparedness Summit - Learn how to prepare and secure your business when disaster strikes.
- Travel Business Forum - Know the tips on how to make a successful travel business in the country.
- National Franchise and Business Opportunity Fair
- Housing Fair
- Food and Drinks Expo
- Travel Philippines Show
- Beauty and Health Show
- Finance and Investment Zone
|Scenes from last year's PBEX featuring a variety of activities|
Why you need to attend the PBEX?
- Learn the latest SME trends and expand your knowledge about your business.
- Interact with business owners for future partnerships.
- Find new business opportunities and ideas.
As the business event the SMEs should promote, the Philippine Business & Entrepreneurs' Expo will help you get ahead of the rest.
This event is organized by Ex-link Management and Marketing Services Corp, a Business Events Organizer in the Philippines. For partnerships, call 633-0153, 643-3887, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ex-Link is on Facebook (facebook.com/exlinkevents) and Twitter (@exlinkevents).