It's that time of the year again! The last four months of the year in the country, dubbed as the "-ber months," is said to be the time where we are preparing for the holiday season more than our neighboring countries. With that said, we expect many people to line up in malls or markets to buy gifts for their loved ones.
There're a lot of choices around, and you might want to get them all - but remember to get the present that your loved ones will appreciate the most. Here are some tips on how to prepare for your holiday shopping:
- Keep the receiver in mind. Know his/her interests, likes and dislikes. The more you know about the things he/she appreciates in life, the better.
- Ask advice from friends. Don't rely on just yourself. If you know his/her friends, you can ask them about the things and quirks he/she has.
- Know your limits. Most of the time, we can't offer what we want to give to our loved ones
- Know where to buy. Spend time to research on the places where you can buy the gifts. Spare a day or two to canvass and compare which place is the best one to buy gifts.
- Know how to present the gift. Presentation is key. This depends on a case-to-case basis - if you are going to give to someone who can't afford it, make sure that it's special. If you're going to give to someone who can afford it but has no time to buy it, you can keep it simple as well. It all depends on how do you know the person you're giving to.
We have five events that are coming up for the rest of the year, namely the Rotary Club of Mutya ng Pasig's Parenting Summit and MSME Business Development Seminar this month, the Customer Love Fest 2016 this October, the Kabuhayan Expo this November and the OFW & SME Business Expo this December.
If you want to have Ex-Link Events execute your business events, call 633-0153, SMS 0920 924 2532 or 0920 981 4376, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also message @exlinkevents on Facebook Messenger, and follow @exlinkevents on Twitter and Instagram for updates.