Know the latest trends in Customer Loyalty at the Customer Love Fest!Thursday, September 08, 2016
The 5th Customer Loyalty Conference is the pioneer conference in the country dedicated for loyalty and brand officers. Started in 2012, this conference has grown into what is now the two-day Customer Love Fest.
This year, we are bringing in two overseas speakers to join us in the party with local customer loyalty professionals who will share their expertise and experience in customer loyalty and rewards.
Customer Loyalty Conference 2016
- "Content Marketing Hacks in Making your Loyalty and Rewards Program a Success"
Mr. Usama Qasem, IKEA UAE, Egypt, Oman and Qatar
- "Engagement, Excitement, Emotions, Exchange, and the interface with Customer Expectations"Mr. Darrel Wisbey, Retail Mentor
- "Best Practices in Implementing Rewards and Loyalty Program"
Ms. Yayu Javier, Avanza
- "The 3 P's of Digital in Personalized Engagement"
Ms. Pauline Pangan, All Famous Digital
- "Standing Tall: How Brands Stand Tall Using Loyalty and Rewards Programs"
Ms. Brie Caces, SM Hotels and Conventions