5 Ways to Know More About the Philippine EconomyWednesday, January 25, 2017
The Philippine Economy's reported to be rising, but do we know enough to determine our future business decisions? To give you a head start, here are 5 ways to know more about the Philippine economy.
- Read/Watch/Listen to the News. There are news channels and broadsheets which gives more emphasis on business, and they even have their own set of analysts.
- Observe your surroundings. Even for just one day, stick yourself to a place and take a look at the surroundings -sometimes, to see is to believe.
- Learn their culture. Sometimes, observing is not enough - you may want to mingle with the folks and get their sentiments, as well as what do they need.
- Analyse discussions brought by experts thoroughly. From the analyses brought by different experts in the media, you can get a closer look by predicting what will be the outcome in the future. In some cases, you need to thoroughly take a closer look through trusted sources.
- Attend conferences related to business. Aside from the benefits of talking to fellow businessmen, conferences showcase key resource speakers who will bring in helpful insights that will add value to your knowledge.
The Manila Times' 5th Business Forum will be held at the Ballrooms 1 to 3 of the Marco Polo Hotel in Davao City this February 10, 2017 from 8:00am to 3:00pm, featuring President Rodrigo Duterte, Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez and World Bank Lead Economist and Program Leader Ms. Birgit Hansl.
Contact ExLink at (02) 633-0153 or 643-3887, SMS 0920-924-2532 or 0920-981-4376, or email email@example.com to reserve your seats.