5 Basic Tips to help you feel productive in the officeSunday, March 05, 2017
Do you feel bummed lately, feeling unproductive and such? Feeling stuck in a rut at work? Maybe we can help with these five basic tips that you can apply to your work place:
- List today's agenda. Either mentally or through writing, list today's agenda that you'll need to finish. We recommend having a notepad or a small whiteboard nearby so you can scribble down the tasks you need to do.
- Don't mind the clock. Unless it's really needed, don't look at the clock. Just mind the agenda that you have at hand, and finish them one by one. Soon enough, you'll realize that it's already past three and you are almost done with your agenda.
- Have some music at the background. Nowadays there are radio stations that air music suited for the office - whether lite, classics, retro, or mellow, they have it, and you can switch the dial to your kind of sound.
- Rearrange your workspace. Some do this constantly to give a different look and feel for your cubicle environment. People get sick of the old, and that goes as well in the layout of your workspace.
- Take a break. When you're stuck in a work that you feel you can't finish, go skip it for a while, take a break or switch to another brief task. Just leave it there, and get back when you're done with your quick work.
Above all these tips, the most important thing to note is to avoid distraction. Hopefully, these tips will help you avoid being distracted with stuff and feel more productive.
Before we end this post, we would like to invite you to our Facebook page and see the events that are listed. Give us a call or a text at +632 633 0153 or 643 3887 / +63 920 924 2532 or +63 920 981 4376 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about what we do, especially in events management.