ASEAN SME Business ConferenceMonday, July 13, 2015
The ASEAN SME Business Conference set this July 17, 2015 at Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall is expected to gather 200 delegates.
The conference revolves around ASEAN Integration and the Philippine Business. The following topics that will be discussed are:
- · Filipino Enterprises Competitiveness for ASEAN Integration by ASEC. Blesila Lantayona, Regional Operations Group, DTI;
- · Sustaining SME in ASEAN the Social Enterprise Way by Ms. Sandy Sanchez Montano, VP for Community Health Education Emergency Rescue Services (CHEERS);
- · Exploring the Global Business Competitiveness by Prof. Nestor Raneses, Director, Institute for Small Scale Industries, University of the Philippines;
- · Quad Media Readiness and Competitveness : A Must for Global SMEs ASEAN Survival by Dr. Donald Lim, Chief Digital Officer, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp.;
- · Global HR Talents for SMEs in the AEC: Redefining Models and Cultivating Paradigms by Dr. Joeffrey Maddatu Calimag, Ph.D., Professor, Intl. Business Management DMKompass, Inc.; and
- · Digital Advertising to SMEs in ASEAN Integration by Nato Agbayani, Chief Operating Officer, Globaltronics.
SMEs will definitely benefit from the knowledge and information that the experts will share in this conference.
Competition and collaboration with ASEAN neighbors is getting intense, only companies that have sufficient knowledge and understanding with this new economic alignment are capable of winning and growing.
Interested parties can call tel.no. 643-3887 or email@example.com