is the lifeblood of an organization, without sales, no
matter how great the concept is, the organization folds-up. Owners, sales
managers and other officers of the organization involved in the sales have a
very challenging task of increasing the sales monthly and annually. Against the
backdrop of a tough competition this can prove to be a very difficult
The Sales Leadership Master class
set this May 29, 2015 at the Tower Club, Makati City will provide
knowledge and best practices that owners, sales managers and other officers of
the organization will be able to use immediately in energizing their
The Sales Leadership Master class features International Author and Sales Thought Leader, Tom Abbott.
Tom Abbott conducts training for different ASEAN countries, his depth of experience in interacting with different international companies will be a great advantage to Philippine participants as they get to know sales strategies and systems used in other countries.
The following are the objectives of the learning event:
· Help your sales team overcome day-to-day challenges and find their own solutions.
· Working with your team to inspire them to reach their maximum sales potential.
· Asking powerful questions that will evoke discovery, insight and commitment to action.
· Getting accountability from your sales team to adopt desired selling behaviors.
In addition, The
· The difference between sales leadership, sales management and sales coaching.
· 8 different leadership styles and what really work.
· How to motivate and incentivize sales teams.
· Performance reviews, praise and reprimands.
· Sales interview questions.
· 7 power-selling
assets your sales
· Building a high performance sales culture
The following associations support the Sales Leadership Master class: Philippine Retailers Association (PRA), Philippine Marketing Association (PMA) and
Association of the Philippines (BMAP).
In addition, the following are event partners: Business World, Brothers International Inc.
Around 150 to 200 participants are expected to attend this event. The event is produced and organized by Exlinkevents – Business Events Management of the Philippines. For partnerships, you may call