It's "Usapan sa Glorietta" Day at the Tourism Lifestyle & Business ExpoThursday, April 21, 2016
You've heard of all of those wacky "event memes" on Facebook, and we also have our own - only calmer than the rest of them. The third day of the Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo, dubbed as "Usapan sa Glorietta" brings in online personalities who will share their knowledge and experience to everyone.
Meet and greet your favorite bloggers as they discuss various topics related to tourism and lifestyle:
- Vin Laurente of Philippine Business Bloggers will discuss why food and travel bloggers are doing what they do,
- Kathy Kenny Ngo of PSST.ph will share to us the best places to eat healthy and delicious food,
- Cristal Maramag of Sailor Star Catcher will talk about the Art Scene in the country,
- Cristina Raposa of Stylespresso will differentiate a traveler and a tourist, and
- Justin Vawter Buenagua tells us how to travel in a budget.
Don't miss the Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo at the Glorietta Activity Center this April 26 to 28, 2016, Tuesday to Thursday. Join the discussion online using the hashtag #TLBExpo.
The Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo is sponsored by Citibank, Center for Pop Music Philippines and Azumi Boutique Hotel, and is supported by Miss Tourism Philippines.
Don't forget to join the #TLBSnapshots Photo Contest for a chance to win a vacation package! Visit this page for more information.
The Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo benefits Dumagat children of Brgy. Calawis, Antipolo City. This is a fund-raising event of Miss Tourism Philippines, Glorietta - Ayala Malls and Ex-Link Events as the event organizer and marketer.
This event is organized by Ex-link Management and Marketing Services Corp, a Business Events Organizer in the Philippines. For partnerships, call tel. no. 633-0153, 643-3887, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ex-Link is on Facebook (facebook.com/exlinkevents) and Twitter (@exlinkevents).