WIN a vacation package at the Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo!Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Who wants to have their own vacation this summer season? The Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo will be giving away a vacation package through the Snapshots Photo Contest! Here's how to join:
- This contest is open to everyone
- Take a photo of yourself with the concept of "Philippine Tourism and Lifestyle" in mind.
- Share it on Facebook (you can post it on your profile or on our page - just make sure it's set to "Public") or Instagram using the hashtag #TLBSnapshots with the answer to the question "Why it's more fun in the Philippines?"
- We'll be gathering the best photos from April 13 until May 4, and we'll be announcing the top ten (10) entries to the photo contest who will be attending the Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo at the Glorietta Activity Center on April 28 (Thursday). The selected entries will be notified by Ex-Link Events staff through a private message on Facebook or a comment on Instagram.
- Winners should be present at the Glorietta Activity Center during the awarding ceremony to claim the prize. The finalists will shoulder their expenses in coming to the Glorietta Activity Center. In any case that the winner is not around, the prize goes to the next winner who is present at the venue.
- The prize for the Snapshots Photo Contest cannot be converted to cash.
- This promo runs from April 15 to May 4, 2016.
There are more activities and discussions in store at the TLB Expo, so come to the Glorietta Activity Center from April 26 to 28, Tuesday to Thursday. Join the discussion online using the hashtag #TLBExpo.
The Tourism Lifestyle & Business Expo benefits Dumagat children of Brgy. Calawis, Antipolo City. This is a fund-raising event of Miss Tourism Philippines, Glorietta - Ayala Malls and Ex-Link Events as the event organizer and marketer.
This event is organized by Ex-link Management and Marketing Services Corp, a Business Events Organizer in the Philippines. For partnerships, call tel. no. 633-0153, 643-3887, or email email@example.com.
Ex-Link is on Facebook (facebook.com/exlinkevents) and Twitter (@exlinkevents).