Signs that you speak and act too much of a sales personFriday, February 24, 2017
It's stated that everyone has the innate power to sell almost anything - an idea, a product, or a service - and that anyone has to offer something to get something. This is how Sales works. Nowadays, people are more discerning with sales people who offer stuff to the customers. Take a look at these points to see if you're speaking and acting too much of a sales person:
- The one you're talking to looks forced, as if he/she was forced to listen to you just to please you.
- You start the session with you introducing the offer without asking what do they need.
- You're talking too much about the product without the other end asking.
- You're too optimistic that you'll get the deal right if you play by the book.
- You speak too much that the receiving end can't catch up with you.
- You're too pessimistic to actually let them know you're selling them something.
Now, if you are having problems closing a deal, then why not try attending the Sales Leadership Masterclass for a change?
Let International Sales Expert and Author Tom Abbott help you and your sales team to reach your targets through an insightful and inspirational discussion this Friday, March 31 at the Tower Club Makati.
Reserve your seats fast by calling Ex-Link at (02) 633-0153, 643-3887, SMS 0920-924-2532 or 0920-981-4376, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.